Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking-at a price sure to put you at ease. This dresser with mirror's deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and faux alligator panels exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Sure to entice those with refined tastes, this dresser is a contemporary masterpiece.
- Panel bed (headboard, footboard with storage and rails)
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Replicated walnut wood grain
- Textured faux alligator panels
- Chrome-tone faceted accents
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining and large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Kaydell Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60.5''W x 17''D x 75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.