As much as you love escaping to the country, you're equally drawn to the city. No wonder this dresser and mirror set fits you so well. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes finish inspired by weathered barn wood, this sleeping beauty is sure to please with an uptown look and a down-to-earth sensibility. Flush-mount drawers, sleek pulls and metal side posts richly enhance the urbane pastoral aesthetic.
- Includes dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic warm gray finish over replicated oak grain
- Frame accented with dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for a finished look
- Metal drawer pulls and posts in a dark gunmetal finish
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Cazenfeld Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62''W x 16.5''D x 36.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.