This queen sleigh bed with 10" hybrid innerspring mattress is all about subtle detailing. Classic Louis Phillippe styling with textural upholstered headboard instantly grabs your attention. Light gray wood finish offers a clean and crisp appearance for a fresh spin on traditional design. Silvertone nailhead border builds visual contrast-beauty you can't deny. Hybrid innerspring mattress provides the best of both worlds: the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes.
- Includes mattress and bed (with headboard, footboard and rails)
- Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers
- Upholstered headboard with polyester upholstery and silvertone nailhead trim
- Assembly required
- Comfort level: medium
- High-density gel memory foam lumbar support; high-density quilt foam
- Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 Perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- Hypoallergenic materials
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Sleigh Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.