This full panel bed with nightstand is the ultimate statement piece for a coastal cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat. Whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Plank-style cap rails on the headboard and footboard infuse a driftwoody look that has our minds drifting away to beachy-keen escapes. Nightstand's USB charging station is right in tune with your high-tech life. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and 2-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint; replicated wood grained block pattern
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with slim-profile USB charging station
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.