The weathered gray driftwood finish of this queen/full headboard, dresser, mirror and two nightstands evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for your serene master suite. Clean lines and simple yet substantial hardware make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The headboard's stacked mouldings infuse a thick plank look with added dimension, while the dresser's six spacious drawers offer ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens. The nightstands include two spacious drawers for bedside essentials, and included USB ports make charging wireless devices a breeze.
- Includes queen/full headboard, dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser and nightstand with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Nightstand with 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.