This queen-size bookcase bed with storage and dresser is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Double drawers at the foot of the bed come in mighty handy. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes bed (bookcase headboard, 1-drawer storage footboard and rails) and 6-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Dresser and footboard with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.