If there's any room in your home where you want an easy-breezy vibe and relaxed sensibility, it's the bedroom. Bathed in a rich, dark and wonderfully "weathered" finish, this bedroom set creates just the right mood. Elements include a distinctive headboard with horizontal slat details resembling louvered panels. How beautifully this set captures that rustic cottage feel, but with clean-lined refinement.
- Includes queen headboard and 7-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm dark brown vintage finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Dresser with smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser
||3-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.