The ultimate look for a beach cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat, this bedroom set carries you away to a dreamy time and place. Driftwoody whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Plank-style detailing incorporates a classically rustic touch, so homey and comforting.
- Includes queen/full panel headboard, two 2-drawer nightstands and 6-drawer dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint; replicated wood grained block pattern
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with dual slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.