Express your farmhouse style with this bedroom set. Wispy white finish over replicated oak wood grain is a delightful change from the ordinary. Clean-lined, classic styling provides a country chic aesthetic that's a breath of fresh air.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 7-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest and 1-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Brushed nickel-tone hardware with black edging
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with storage cubby; 2 slim-profile USB ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Crossbuck Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.