This bedroom set brings together casually rustic styling and a hip, industrial vibe for one happy marriage. Elements that beautify this chunky, linear profile include a rich dark brown finish with a hint of industrial gray wash, through-tenon styling, replicated planking, and a cantilevered upholstered bench built into the footboard. Discover for yourself how such a high-quality designer piece can be so attractively priced.
- Includes headboard, footboard, rails, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers and nightstand
- Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Dark brown finish with a hint of light industrial gray wash
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Chest of drawers with 5 smooth-gliding drawers and sliding door hiding either 3 drawers or adjustable shelf
- Nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers and 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Dark zinc-tone hardware
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.