A fresh, new take on traditional style. This bedroom set meets today's design tastes with beauty and grace. The tobacco brown finish allows the natural grain of the acacia veneers to show through in an organic way. Aged brass-tone knobs dress the fronts of the roomy drawers. This is a look you can appreciate for years to come.
- Includes headboard, storage footboard, rails, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers and nightstand
- Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers
- Aged brass-tone knob hardware
- Footboard has 2 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser has 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (pull-out tray and top drawers felt lined)
- Chest of drawers has 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top drawer felt lined)
- Nightstand has 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (pull-out tray and top drawer felt lined)
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.