Looking for a fresh, new take on rustic design" Look no further than the casual yet oh-so-cool Shaker styling of this bedroom set. Featuring solid pine, thick pine veneer and a dreamy black-washed finish, this generously scaled set will give your bedroom great presence. Designed to fit seamlessly with a wide variety of decorating schemes, its vintage-inspired style will make you feel utterly at ease.
- Includes bed (with headboard, storage footboard and rails with roll slats), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of pine wood, pine veneer and engineered wood
- Distressed black-washed finish
- Metal knobs with antiqued pewter-tone finish
- Mansion height panel headboard with Shaker design
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers with dovetail construction
- Included roll slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Dresser with 7 drawers
- Chest with 5 drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 drawers; 2 electrical outlets and 2 USB ports (power cord included; UL Listed)
- Top drawers felt lined; dovetail drawer construction
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. We are not licensed to hookup gas appliances.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.